We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Chester to PHL

West Chester...
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
West Chester to PHL

My daughter has a friend coming to visit from Minnesota and he needs to get to WC from PHL. Is there any way to do this other than taking the train back to Philly then using Septa to get to WC thru 69th street or by regional rail to Exton? Is there any shuttle service available, which we might also want to use to the airport from WC for our October trip overseas?

Brandywine Valley...
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: West Chester to PHL

It has been many years since we've used it, but when my husband traveled for business we used Delaware Express http://www.delexpress.com/airport.html.

But we're in the southernmost part of the West Chester zip code -- half an hour from Exton. So if your daughter is in the Borough itself, or north towards Exton, she lives in a completely different area and I can't help with that part of Chester County, sorry.

West Chester, PA
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: West Chester to PHL

There is a shuttle service, however, it costs money. Rainbow cabs will pick you up from where your staying and will take you to the airport. Ive used them many times before. Average ride from West Chester/Exton costs around $45. Something to consider. Good luck!

West Chester...
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: West Chester to PHL

I'm pricing out now the difference between a cab cost and any shuttles and the cost of leaving the car there or at one of the parking services for 18 days (i have a few coupons). Once I figure put which is cheapest, I'll make the arrangements.

4. Re: West Chester to PHL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:33 am, April 17, 2011
Get answers to your questions about West Chester