We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kelly's restaurant questions

pa
Level Contributor
159 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Kelly's restaurant questions

How far is this restaurant from the Days Inn on Pugh? Is it walkable? If not, is it an easy drive? Any comments on the food?

gettysburg, pa
Destination Expert
for Gettysburg
Level Contributor
994 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kelly's restaurant questions

Kelly's is definitely not walkable--it's down the road a bit in Boalsburg. It's a fairly easy drive, especially when there's not much traffic. Just take College to S. Atherton, turn left, and drive for about 10 minutes. With the cow on the roof, it's hard to miss!

I've never eaten there, but it certainly does look nice. Bustling and busy when we drove by last Friday evening.

PA
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kelly's restaurant questions

I'd prefer Kelly's to any of the downtown restaurants. The best food in town is probably at Zola. I've had good food at the Nittany Lion Inn, but other times it has been deplorable. The Tavern, also in town, is heavy on ambiance, the food is mediocre, at best.

3. Re: Kelly's restaurant questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 26, 2011
Get answers to your questions about State College