We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eutaw House

PA
Level Contributor
229 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Eutaw House

Forgive me if this has been asked recently, but is the Eutaw House still open? We had some wonderful dinners there many years ago. If it is no longer open, can someone please tell me the reason?

Thank you so much

Colonialgirl

State College...
Level Contributor
214 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eutaw House

I am not 100% certain, but I believe it is now closed. I remember reading something about it--possibly bankruptcy--a few months ago in the Centre Daily Times. It is a shame; it was a nice place to stop for a bite to eat. However, it was a good drive from State College or any other larger town, and i think most of the clientele were traveling to somewhere else along Rt. 322.

PA
Level Contributor
229 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eutaw House

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question. I'm sorry to hear about the probable closing of this restaurant.

PENNSYLVANIA
Level Contributor
271 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eutaw House

They are closed

PA
Level Contributor
229 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eutaw House

Thanks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eutaw House

Just recently I'd wondered about them. Sorry to hear they closed, but thanks for posting this.

6. Re: Eutaw House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 23, 2011
Get answers to your questions about State College