We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do near Sharon, PA

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Things to do near Sharon, PA

My teen-aged daughter will be playing in a multi-day golf tournament near Sharon next month, and my husband is driving out there with her. Are there things to see and do near Sharon?

Daffin's Candies
Gift & Specialty Shops
Reyers
Gift & Specialty Shops
Gallery 29
Gift & Specialty Shops
Erie,Pa
Level Contributor
101 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do near Sharon, PA

There are at least 2 Sharon's in Pa.Potter+Mercer Co.

Assuming your talking about Mercer Co

1 Grove City Outlets-about 24 miles

2 Kraynak's-hard to explain,a little bit of

everything,crafts,toys,gifts,plants.

in Hermitage.Sharon+Hermitage run together

3 Winner dept store downtown,big pink awning

only because its different.Baby grand piano

playing+room with tv+popcorn for husbands

4 Have lunch @ Tara's( as in Gone With The Wind )

in Clarke-only few miles.It's a B+B with

several restaurants,well worth seeing

5 Check website mercercountypa.org

tara-inn.com

enjoy

near Pittsburgh
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do near Sharon, PA

I'm assuming you are staying at the Radisson in West Middlesex because I can't think of any other decent hotels near Sharon. I agree with previous poster about Grove City Outlets, the Winner and Reyers Shoes (world's largest shoe store) if your daughter is a shopper. Nearby village of Volant has lots of cute craft type shops if you were coming but I doubt teenager would be interested. I think she would enjoy Hickory Grill for lunch or dinner (hotel can give you directions). Hiking at McConnell's Mills (glacier made park) if she enjoys hiking (40 min. from Sharon). If she has never been to Pittsburgh, then I would head that way. Good luck.

Mentioned in this post
Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
3. Re: Things to do near Sharon, PA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharon