We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sleep Inn and Suites, Ronks, Pa????

New YOrk
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sleep Inn and Suites, Ronks, Pa????

Anyone been there? I just booked it.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sleep Inn and Suites, Ronks, Pa????

I haven't stayed there but I do know that it is a very new hotel that opened late last summer. The hotel has a webpage at choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/HotelInfo… that you might find to be helpful. The hotel has an indoor pool and offers a continental breakfast each morning. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
156 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sleep Inn and Suites, Ronks, Pa????

Well, I know you stayed there probably by now but we stayed there a few days ago and it was excellent, clean and new.

New YOrk
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sleep Inn and Suites, Ronks, Pa????

We were very happy with our stay there. The rooms were spotless, new and the staff was great. There were also plenty of decent restaurants nearby and the price was great as well. My kids were happy to have a microwave and fridge in their own rooms and then there was free wi-fi too. I'd recommend this place for it's cleanliness, new accomdations and you just can't beat the price.

4. Re: Sleep Inn and Suites, Ronks, Pa????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 14, 2009