We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

commute from Philly to Collegeville

j03
nc
2 posts
Save Topic
commute from Philly to Collegeville

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has commute experience from Philly to Collegeville, Collegeville Road off PA-29? I'm considering taking a job in Collegeville and want to live in Philly. Is this do-able?

Thanks.

J

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: commute from Philly to Collegeville

I live in Collegeville. It certainly is do-able; however, not a pleasant drive. You'd take 422 to 76 and I know it takes atleast 45 minutes without traffic.

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: commute from Philly to Collegeville

Thankfully, you would be going in the opposite direction of most of the traffic. However, these are very busy highways, given the best of conditions. There are many who commute from Collegeville to Philly every day, so I guess it's conceivable that the opposite commute is quite possible, if not a bit more appealing!

3. Re: commute from Philly to Collegeville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Pottstown