We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking dinners to take home

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Cooking dinners to take home

Months ago I read about a place in Pittsburgh (it might have been in Monroeville) where you can select several entrees in advance, then go to their commercial kitchen and assemble the meals to take home for future use. Now I can't remember the name and Google has let me down!

Anyone know the name of the company?

Western PA
Level Contributor
735 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooking dinners to take home

This may be what you had in mind -

Check Super Suppers, a franchise operation (I think) with locations in Monroeville, McMurray, and Cranberry Twp (as of this posting). You can check locations at www.supersuppers.com

Another similar busines is Creative Dinners & More

www.creativedinnersandmore.com with locations in Wexford and McMurray.

Hope that helps.

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cooking dinners to take home

Travel2eat, you were right, it was Super Suppers. I knew someone on TripAdvisor could answer my question in a hurry--thanks so much.

3. Re: Cooking dinners to take home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 20, 2009