We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

Which Pittsburgh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
141 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

Going to buy some tickets to a Penguins game and wondering if anyone can give insight into seating? We are definitely buying seats in the 200's.

What would be the best vantage point for the ice as well as the screens? Corner, center ice or end?

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,533 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

My personal preference is the center, but I don't mind a little closer to the corner. Good viewing angles and huge video screens everywhere. I honestly think you can't go wrong.

Toronto
Level Contributor
141 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

Thank you! I was worried about the seats in the 200's but the ones lower are way too expensive for a gift.

WV
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

Agreed- you really can't go wrong! However, if you do want to get a better idea of the view, seathound.com gives you the view from each section. Go Pens!!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
5,246 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

My wife and I went to the final regular season game against the Rangers last year, and it was a packed house. Ended up with upper level seats behind the goal. Not a problem seeing the ice. If anything, it was an advantage because you could see plays setting up. I agree, you really won't find a bad seat in the place.

Toronto
Level Contributor
141 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

OK this was an awesome present for myself and my fiancé. He had a marvellous time. I ended up just buying tickets in row H on the Fed Ex level just by the players bench. It was great to be so close but really the arena isn't huge so the view would probably be great anywhere.

Looking forward to coming back and watching another game in the future!

6. Re: Consol Energy Center - Seats in the 200s?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 05, 2015