We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Healthy" bite to eat before the Pirates game next Friday

PA
Level Contributor
207 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
"Healthy" bite to eat before the Pirates game next Friday

We're staying at the Renaissance on 6th street and plan on using taxis to get around. We would like to grab an early bite before the game. Our daughter has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and we try to eat all natural, or as close as we can get whenever possible.

Are there any restaurants in the vicinity that would serve what we're looking for?

Thanks!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
194 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Healthy" bite to eat before the Pirates game next Friday

I recommend Alihan's Turkish restaurant that is one half-block south on 6th St from your hotel. They have a great fresh sheperd's salad as well as hummus and Labne yogurt with apple slices that I loved. There are also a couple Indian restaurants on 6th St that might have some natural food, but Alihan's would be my first choice.

http://www.alihanscuisine.com/

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
391 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: "Healthy" bite to eat before the Pirates game next Friday

there is also a place in the stadium that is all gluten free. I think it is near the main food court area on the first level.

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Healthy" bite to eat before the Pirates game next Friday

Yes, the gluten free place is called Just4You. I got a good sandwich there last time I was at PNC Park.

Mentioned in this post
PNC Park
PNC Park
5,346 Reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
4. Re: "Healthy" bite to eat before the Pirates game next Friday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 11, 2014