We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw at Heinz Field

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw at Heinz Field

Looking forward to my first concert experience in a large stadium. Will be attending the Kenny Chesney / Tim McGraw concert at Heinz Field on June 30. Would appreciate any viewpoints / suggestions regarding seating locations. Unfortunately can't afford to be really close to the stage. Field level but at the back? Upper levels but closer to the stage? Would prefer to be able to see the concert, not just experience it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
24 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw at Heinz Field

Upper level closer to the stage is best for a cheaper budget. You wont see anything from the floor unless you are close. I sat in the seats at the opposite end of the arena once and hated it. There are bleachers there and the sun hits you all day. Try to sit on the sides if possible- you will have seats and some shade from overhangs.

This is a HUGE concert event in pittsburgh every year. People get to the parking lots at 9 am to tailgate all day. Tailgating can be fun if you like to drink/ party. If you are not into tailgating I would get a cab down to the arena, there will be no parking to be found after 1pm.

have a great time it is an AMAZING show!!! If you have any questions, message me!

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw at Heinz Field

Thanks, Chelsey. We have tickets in the front row of section 515 in the upper level. Although we are far from the stage, it should still be a great vantage point for watching everything and everybody. We are planning on parking in the First Avenue gargage just off the 376 parkway early on Saturday morning and heading to the Strip District before heading over to Heinz Field. Really looking forward to our trip. How is the sound quality in such a large stadium like Heinz Field? Again, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

3. Re: Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw at Heinz Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 pm, June 20, 2013