We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good priced restaurant near omni hotel

Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
313 posts
214 reviews
Save Topic
good priced restaurant near omni hotel

I am springing for the Birthday weekend for my wife and I . Van Halen, Jill West and the Omni. Looking for good reasonably priced $50 and under per person restaurant near the Omni that we can go to before the show.

Any suggestions?

Pittsburgh, PA
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
1,099 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good priced restaurant near omni hotel

The Terrace Room at the William Penn is nice and fancy, in an old fasioned opulent way. NOLA at Market Square gets good reviews and would be much livelier but I haven't eaten there yet myself. Sonoma Grille (at 10th and Penn) is always tasty and is probably midway between the other two suggestions for atmosphere, etc.

Lots of good choices downtown.

Enjoy your visit to Pittsburgh and Happy Birthday to your wife!

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good priced restaurant near omni hotel

NOLA is a nice place with good food. New Orleans type cuisine and craft beers. Friendly staff, worth a stop.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
418 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: good priced restaurant near omni hotel

Try "Habitat" in The Fairmont Hotel on 5th Ave, or "Braddock's American Brasserie" in the Renaissance Hotel on 6th St. Both are upscale but very good food. "Six Penn" is also good, close to the theatre district, and maybe a little cheaper.

ohio
Level Contributor
426 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: good priced restaurant near omni hotel

Seviche - great tapas and very lively.

5. Re: good priced restaurant near omni hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 19, 2013