We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch dress attire for Marsha Browns

MISSISSIPPI
Level Contributor
116 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch dress attire for Marsha Browns

We will only be in the New Hope area for a day. I really would like to dine at Marsha Browns for lunch. Here is the thing. Based on the other things we will be doing that day, we will be very casually dressed (jeans). Should I just skip on by or since this is a touristy town, will I fill right in for lunch.

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,005 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch dress attire for Marsha Browns

You will fit right in. Don't worry about it.

MISSISSIPPI
Level Contributor
116 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch dress attire for Marsha Browns

Really? I did not know what kind of answer to expect. Owlyn, you asked me a question on another post regarding "why I wanted to stay in King of Prussia" but never heard back from you. We are not staying there or even going into Philly now but we are going to visit the valley forge park and continue on to stay in New Hope area. Any other tips for restaurants?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch dress attire for Marsha Browns

Hard to give "tips" when there are no parameters. New Hope is a small town along the river about a mile long chock full of shops and restaurants, many of which are reviewed here. Directly across the river is Lambertville which also has a large number of interesting restaurants many with great ambiance (look at Lambertville Station) .

Lambertville is in NJ so have to switch TA forums.

Lambertville also has a thriving art scene with galleries and studios.

Use the review section to get an idea of places that you may want to try. I will say that my favorite way to visit is to just walk down the street, check out the menu and the vibe and just take a chance. Rarely disappointed.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch dress attire for Marsha Browns

In New Hope, Karla's is one of my favorite restaurants.

5. Re: Lunch dress attire for Marsha Browns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, July 31, 2017