We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lititz B&B info

PA
11 posts
Save Topic
Lititz B&B info

My sister and I plan to go to Lancaster PA for quilt show end of March. Any suggestions on B&B places? We're looking for quaint towns, stay where we can walk around to shops, restaurants. No strip malls please! Thank you for any suggestions!

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lititz B&B info

Ummm.... were you trying to repost in the Lancaster forum? Cause you're in the Lititz one again... sorry. :)

PA
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lititz B&B info

We found a B&B in Lititz - The General Sutter Inn. We hope it is nice and what we're looking for. Thank you for your suggestions and your last note!

Over the Rainbow
Level Contributor
404 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lititz B&B info

For B&B's In Lititz, try Speedwell Forge. Is there a particular reason you wanted to be in Lititz? That's quite a ways from the Convention Center. For B&B's closer into the downtown area, I'd recommend King's Cottage, O'Flaherty's Dingeldein House, Australian Walkabout Inn or Apple Bin Inn. All of these are within 10 - 15 minutes of downtown. You can also search for other B&B's at www.authenticbandb.com

Enjoy your stay!

4. Re: Lititz B&B info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lititz