We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend trip to Ligonier

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weekend trip to Ligonier

My wife and are considering a weekend motorbike trip to Ligonier this summer. We enjoyed the town on a quick drive through a few years back and would like some suggestions on lodging and dining. We'll be touring the area on our bikes and want to see the fort... any other suggestions?

WV
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend trip to Ligonier

The laurelhighlands.org will have lots of information for you! We like the Ligonier Country Inn and there are lots of places to visit and eat. Near the Donegal exit of the turnpike is the Out of the Fire Cafe that is a favorite!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,852 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend trip to Ligonier

thanks for the input... sorry about the delay in response, I expected to get an email notification if a reply came to this post, but didn't get one. I appreciate the comments and will take your suggestions to heart!!!

Best wishes!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
238 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend trip to Ligonier

I also like the LIgonier Country Inn very much. The Ramada in ligonier is also nice and is convenient in that you can walk eveerywhere in town from there.

There are also a couple of Bed and Breakfasts in town if you are interested in that type of lodging. Here is a website that lists lodging in the area:

www.ligonier.com/lodging.asp…

4. Re: Weekend trip to Ligonier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 24, 2010