We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??

Boston...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??

My 6 yr old daughter saw an email/ad I got from Sesame Place and wants to make a visit. It has been on our "list of places" to take her. We want to take her before she is too old for it. So, we are changing summer vaca plans from NH--Santa's Village/Story Land to Sesame Place. Don't know the area at all so would like some feedback as to where to stay. Plan 2 days in the park??? Thinking arriving Sun, heading home Wed. Is that enough time there? I do see some other attractions that look interesting too.

Thanks for the advice.

5 replies to this topic
York, PA
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??

The Residence Inn (Langhorne) is quite nice and was just renovated last year. The hotel has a free shuttle which can be used to take you to and from Sesame Place (saves you $17 on parking). The rooms are spacious suites with kitchenettes. The hotel has an indoor pool and offers a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning. An evening reception is offered Monday and Tuesday evenings. I think that two days at the park will be plenty of time to see and do everything. Hope this helps.

Boston...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??

Thanks.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??

If you don't mind driving a little further the Residence Inn Princeton/South Brunswick is nice as well. We stayed there last year and are returning this year. We did the same as you, drove down Sunday did the park Monday and Tuesday and came home Wednesday. It was the perfect amount of time. Make sure you check out the buy 2 nights get 1 free deal on the sesame place website!

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??

Sheraton Hotel across the street is the best. Not the cheapest but the nicest

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,076 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??

Dorothy M,

The question is from over a year ago

Reply to: Best hotel for Sesame Place visit with 6yr old??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted