We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

Which Langhorne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
1 post
Save Topic
Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

We are planning a trip to Sesame Place the second week of July. After reading a lot about the cabana option we are thinking strongly about renting one for one of the 2 days we plan to spend there. Is it necessary to rent these ahead of time (weeks), a few days or can we rent them that day?

Other tips for the park you think are good to know?

Thanks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
18 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

if you go to their website you can check availability. I am going on June 10th and i noticed that the weekends are already booked. The are pricey - i think about $190 if you are not a season pass member. I would say if you are going on a weekend you might want to book now - they allow cancellations 24 hour in advance.

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

We've done cabanas for the last two years when visiting Sesame Place. Not only is it a great place to keep all the crap you need to have with you, and guarantees you a place to sit down when you have your lunch, but the extras are well worth it. Last year, we got caught in the rain. As we went to our cabana for shelter, a couple of the characters were coming to visit the cabanas. We ended up having 20 minutes in our cabana with The Count and Telly. It was a hilight of the trip for our kids. The cabana also comes with VIP access to the characters before the parade.

Also, if you've got a little one who takes a daytime nap, the cabana gives a secluded place for that to happen...

Providence, Rhode...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

Jposner .... Thank you so much for your post. I booked a cabana and reading your post really convinced me that I made the right choice. I had a lot of ppl say to me that they are a rip-off. Now I know they are wrong.

Hoboken, New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

Hows strict are they on the maximum of six people? We have three toddlers and four adults?

Ar the towels crappy or decent?

Holbrook, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

The cabana's are wonderful, but they are extremely strict with the 6 person rule. Toddlers and babies count!

Holbrook, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

The cabana's are wonderful, but they are extremely strict with the 6 person rule. Toddlers and babies count!

1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

Can u order food from your cabana and it be brought to the cabana by a staff member or do you go out to one of the restaurants and bring back your food? We rented a cabana at Dutch wonderland, and we had our own waitress who took our food orders and delivered our food to the cabana

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

If the cabanas are booked online does anyone know if they reserve a few for day of rentals? I know at Hurricane Harbor that is their policy, if they are all booked online there are a few avaialable day of.

9. Re: Sesame Place- Cabanas, Tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 20, 2013