We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 and 9 - too old for Sesame Place?

Which Langhorne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jc tenn
Level Contributor
542 posts
1 review
Save Topic
6 and 9 - too old for Sesame Place?

We'll be in the area next week. Are my kids too old for this park?

TIA,

KC

Beautiful Long...
Level Contributor
655 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 and 9 - too old for Sesame Place?

Not really. Anything that has to do with water on a hot day is very tempting no matter what the age. Although there are some attractions that are geared for those under 6 and under.......MOST are attractions that won't allow anyone under that age. Roller coaster, a big raft ride with a huge drop, and many water slides/attractions that have height restrictions. To be honest....even as an adult.....you will have fun. My kids 2, 7 and 8 have a blast every year, as well as myself.

Only downside is the crowds If you can go on a weekday (not sure if it's only open weekends this early in the season...check the website) that would be the best bet. I believe that if you buy a one-day ticket....you get the second day free.

I'd go for it....it's a nice day if the crowds aren't too large.

2. Re: 6 and 9 - too old for Sesame Place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 30, 2009