We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with jacuzzi

Which Lancaster hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA.
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with jacuzzi

My wife keeps bugging me to find a hotel in the Lancaster area that has a jacuzzi or hot tub in the room. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with jacuzzi

The Country Inn and Suites by Carlson is a nice, newer hotel that has several whirlpool rooms that you might be interested in. The hotel is conveniently located off of Route 30 and is about a mile from the outlets. If you want something more romantic, try the Amish View Inn and Suites in Bird-in-Hand.

PA dutch country
Level Contributor
123 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with jacuzzi

I am not quite sure what else you may be looking for in a visit to Lancaster area, or your price range. I would definetly check out Doneckers in Ephrata. I have checked their website and they have a great special, Here is the address: www.bbonline.com/pa/doneckers/specials.html

Sunday is a great day to antique in the Adamstown area. If that is what you would like to do. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Rochester, NY
Level Contributor
442 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with jacuzzi

If you're looking for something romantic, you won't find anything nicer than the Olde Homestead Suites. Absolutely awesome. We've stayed several times. Many of the rooms have jacuzzis and/or fireplaces.

www.oldehomesteadsuites.com

4. Re: Hotel with jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, August 18, 2009