We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Trip Report

Omg I had the most amazing time ever. Lets seebif I can remember where I went. My first stop the the canning company. The 2nd stop was the kitchen kettle village (something like that) it was soooo nice I lived it!!! I then walked across the street to other stands and stores. I then went to the Amsih village. I loved the tour. Okay I then went to the country stand. That was my favorite. I had some pretzels there omg yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmy. I also loved how you can taste the homemade root beer for 25 cents. I also went to the bird in hand market. I had soooo much fun. My kids absolutely loved this trip. I loved being around the amish. It was so cool to see them driving around with there buggys. I cant wait to go back!!

ny
Level Contributor
193 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report

Im glad you had a great time. Just a day would be a tease to us as we go once or twice a year overnight.

Just a suggestion for next time if you decide to stay overnight, try the Fulton Steamboat Inn. If you have kids they will absolutely love this place. The theming is great and fun and me being an adult is one of my favorite places to stay when we go to Lancaster! We go every year right after xmas and have a blast. The outlets are right across the street so my 21 year old daughter can walk anytime. There is a nice playground with pond, indoor pool, bar & restaurants right on premises. Its a nice cozy place with Victorian theming and not too big so its so easy to get around.

Edited: 10:52 am, November 06, 2013
2. Re: Trip Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 08, 2014