We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel 6 Gordonville

elmira ny
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Motel 6 Gordonville

I would like to know if anyone has ever stayed at the Motel 6 in Gordonville, Pa....If so, do you have any comments about this motel...We are planning a trip to the Lancaster area in the spring and would like to know information on some of the motels in the area that are not overly expensive...We are senior citizens and live on a fixed income...Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thank you..

New York

York, PA
Level Contributor
788 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel 6 Gordonville

I am not familiar with the Motel 6, but there is a Sleep Inn and Suites in Ronks that just opened a few weeks ago. I would recommend staying there instead. Sleep Inns are nothing fancy, but provide clean and comfortable lodging at a very reasonable price. There is a review of the Motel 6 on here, but it doesn't real give enough detail to get an idea of what the motel is like. If you have any other questions regarding Lancaster, please let me know. Have a good time!