We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please..any info on Caesars Pocono Resorts..Pricey!!!!

NY
Level Contributor
688 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Please..any info on Caesars Pocono Resorts..Pricey!!!!

This place is PRICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEY!!! ANy way to get a discount etc?? I want to go so badly but cannot afford the prices!!!! Also, how is the resort itself...Cove Haven in particular. Any specific room that is really nice. Would be for hubby and I. I work PT and we can not afford 400.00 a nt! looking for any info I can get! Pools etc AT resort grounds, activities, food, etc etc. and any chances of any kind fo discounted rate....Thank you so much!

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,472 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please..any info on Caesars Pocono Resorts..Pricey!!!!

Only if you go here 3 times do you get a Forever Lover discount. yes it is very expensive but if you dont care about the room you could probably go with one of their cheapest rooms if you are just looking to get away.

2. Re: Please..any info on Caesars Pocono Resorts..Pricey!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, September 08, 2009