We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

History of the town and area of Lake Harmony

Philadelphia PA
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
History of the town and area of Lake Harmony

I cannot find a website with a history of Lake Harmony. Can anyone direct me to a resource?

And btw, I spend a weekend at Split Rock last November with a convention and boy was I ticked. Not only did the room have 2 SINGLE BEDS, but they were short on wait staff for our banquet, and mine was the very last table served, at 10 PM!

They said they were short two servers, but they only had 8 servers for 1,000 people, and no bussers, so even if those 2 had come in, it would not have been enough. Our group is going elsewhere this year.

1. Re: History of the town and area of Lake Harmony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, January 20, 2010