We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowgoose Apartments

NEW SOUTH WALES
Level Contributor
15 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Snowgoose Apartments

Just wanted to report on the Snowgoose Apartments. We stayed in a 1 bedroom in March and it was the most beautiful Apartment we have stayed in in a long while. It was 5 star quality. The Apartment was extremely spacious with a large full kitchen. All for the cost of $115 pn

Mentioned in this post
Snowgoose Apartments
Snowgoose Apartments
152 Reviews
Thredbo Village, Australia
Banff, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowgoose Apartments

can you give more details about this apartment? my husband and I are thinking about going next week; we are from Canada, so we want to make sure that it is good; did it have wireless internet? did the kitchen have a stove top or only microwave? any info would be great

Edited: 4:35 am, August 12, 2010
East Gippsland
Level Contributor
3,967 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snowgoose Apartments

You will need to check availability as there has been a huge dump of snow this week with more to come next week, so skiers will be out and about.

Edited: 9:38 am, August 12, 2010
Banff, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snowgoose Apartments

You were right, snowgoose was fully booked but I managed to get a studio at the Karas Apartment. I will review the place once i get back; i guess i was lucky to get a studio; it seems like it is still snowing and the conditions are fantastic

sydney
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Snowgoose Apartments

Hi

We are planning to stay at Snowgoose this September.(Family of 4). It would be great to get some reviews on the 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Is it clean with modern decor. Have never been to Thredbo. Please advise if this place is close to the snow fields and is close to all facilities. As kids just want to see snow will there be snow end of Sept. Looking for a modern clean apartment.

Mentioned in this post
Snowgoose Apartments
Snowgoose Apartments
152 Reviews
Thredbo Village, Australia
Singapore
Level Contributor
257 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snowgoose Apartments

Depends on what you mean by close. Walkable, but can be a torture if you are carrying all that ski gear and stuff.

6. Re: Snowgoose Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 24, 2011