We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

london
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

Hi,

How can I get to Peppers Resort at Salt, Kingscliff without getting on the bus? we don't need to hire a car and there doesn't seem to be any 'typical' resort shuttles to Salt/Kingscliff.

thanks.

15 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,664 posts
1,612 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

Hi,

Hop into a taxi at Coolangatta Airport it's only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport to Salt.

Glen Waverley...
Level Contributor
11 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

I agree,

We had a hire car, but a taxi from the airport will be under 15 minutes.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
26,347 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

Hi Colin,

That's great advice but please be sure to check the date of the original post - which was some 16 mths ago.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

Hi there, I know this is an old post but thought I'd put this info out there for anyone else in the same situation. Salt Transfers offers private transfers from GC airport to Peppers/Mantra for $35 one way/$60 return. Email: salt.transfers@bigpond.com or phone 0419 250 604.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

Hi

I know this is an old post but I just came across it and for anyone else who needs transfers to and from Gold Coast Airport or Brisbane Airport to Salt/Kingscliff try Seamus at Kingscliff Coast Limousines or Total Passenger Transport on 0411367580 and mention this post and you can be assured of fantastic service.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

Hello

Salt Transfers offer a great service from Gold Coast Airport to Peppers Salt. Reliable, comfortable and friendly service at a great price. Thank you Michael for your service.

7. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, December 09, 2016

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

We recently stayed at the Mantra on Salt Beach for a week. We used Salt Transfers to and from the Gold Coast Airport. Great service at only $35 each way. Many thanks Michael Lopez. He is also a great source of local knowledge.

Michael's phone number is 0419 250 604 and email address info@salt transfers.com.au

Murwillumbah...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

Conduct Pavlos limos and Airport transfers .

Ph 0402916467 ,www.pavloslimos.com.au

Reliable with all licenses great clean cars .

All credit cards accepted.

10. Re: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, December 09, 2016

Reply to: how to get to Salt/Kingscliff from Gold Caost Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted