We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haven Riviere Sands

Milton Keynes
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Haven Riviere Sands

We have recently visited the Haven site in Hayle through the Sun £9.50 promotion, so was very happy with the price that we paid for our long weekend away

The site in Hayle was slightly tricky to find, on the main street you turn up a road from the JET garage to travel through to the site, I was quite suprised that no road signs indicated where the park was.

We were allowed in our caravan early after contacting reception, and found the caravan to be to a very good standard, we had a superior van, very clean, roomy, and with comfortable beds and sofa's.

Only complaints in the van was that fire would not start (would of like to have on for half hour in chilly mornings!)and the inside of the kettle could of done with a good de-scaling.

The site was ok, we have a 2 yr old son and I feel that a lot of the facilities were aimed at older children, and the most odd thing is the lack of a place to go for a coffee in the day, there is the Bluff Inn that is 5 mins down the road, but normally on sites I have visited, there has always been a coffee shop on site for snacks and tea/coffee etc.

Friendly staff and clean caravans were def appreciated though.

we found Hayle to be a good base for a holiday, it is like a small town, with not a lot to do, so luckily we spent most of our time in St. Ives which is only 4 miles away, so I would think that a car is necessary if staying here.

7/10 would be my rating.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,578 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Haven Riviere Sands

Glad you enjoyed your stay, why not post this as a review so it can help others who are considering this accommodation

2. Re: Haven Riviere Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, April 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Hayle
Recent Conversations