We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

Which Intercourse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oak Ridge, New...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

The Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse, can you get a good view of the farm country?

Have you stayed their?

Do you know if they offer one or two bedroom suites?

How does it compare to the view of the Harvest Drive hotel?

How is the view in the Bird in Hand inn?

I always enjoyed the view at the Harvest Drive however it's no longer fit to sleep in.

I wish they had some of the better hotels like the Country Inn and Suites on Route 30 in the Country in Intercourse, but that isn't happenning.

Central Maine
Destination Expert
for Maine
Level Contributor
6,672 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

I have to admit I;m a bit confused by your numerous posts regarding lodging in the Lancaster, Bird-in-Hand, Intercourse area over the past couple of weeks.

I can't decide if your intent is to find new lodging of simply find another way to trash the Harvest Drive. If you had a bad experience there, doing a hotel review (see the Intercourse Hotels tab in the upper left hand corner of this page and post your review there -- where others looking for hotel reviews can find it.

I've been to Kitchen Kettle, but have never stayed in their Inn, so am not sure exactly what views and room-arrangements are available. But, if you do a quick Google search for Kitchen Kettle Inn, you'll pop up several websites indicating that their info includes photos of the views from the rooms as well as details on room descriptions. A similar search for Bird in Hand Inn will likely bring the same results.

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

Well, I am going to cut the OP some slack and assume they are frustrated by looking for something that doesn't exist, namely cheap accommodations for a large family set far off of any main roadways.

So, I'm going to offer a different option . . . have you looked at the VRBO.com site or HomeAway.com? I don't honestly know how many options are available in Lancaster Co. or what exact locations there may be, but I really enjoy renting a house when we travel. Everyone gets their own space, and we can cook in if we want to, which I especially prefer for breakfast. Just a thought.

NY
Level Contributor
1,428 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

Mainer on the go, and the fourskis, I'm not sure what he is looking for. He has posted on the Lancaster board also. Myself and others answered, but we got no response, just another post asking the same basic question on the Lancaster forum also.

Oak Ridge, New...
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

Basically to find new lodging, I don't want to hurt anyones feeling over a certain place

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
986 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

Feedback doesn't hurt people's feelings. It allows them to better help you. If someone made a suggestion and it's not right for you, by telling us why, someone may be able to better help you. Over your budget? Not a good location? Breakfast is a must? Lancaster, Intercourse, Ronks, etc., you're going to get the same people reading the posts and attempting to makes suggestions, so starting a new thread isn't going to get you a better answer. Letting us know why the previous answer didn't suit you will... it may also help you realize that EXACTLY what you are looking for doesn't exist (but people here will try to get you as close to it as possible).

Pa
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

The Kurtz house at Kitchen Kettle Inn has two beds.

It is located right in town and the amish do go up and down the road.

The Bird In Hand village is alos along a busy road that the amish also use.

It has a mini golf near by that is very nice.

A place that is close by yet a little less traffic would be the Mill Stream Inn in Smoketown. You would still be close to all the places you would want to see.

7. Re: Kitchen Kettle Inn Intercourse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 07, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Intercourse