We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

attending a wedding-need a guest house

Which Bridlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N/E,UK
12 posts
Save Topic
attending a wedding-need a guest house

im attending a wedding in october at bridlington golf club,belvedere road.

as i know nothing of the area i was hoping someone can recommend a guest house which is as near to this as possible.

thank you.

Bridlington
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: attending a wedding-need a guest house

Hi, why don't you try this website: www.bqaa.org.uk - it's the website of the Bridlington Tourism Association (which includes hotels, guest houses, b&b's as well as self catering establishments). I can recommend Southdown which is quite close to the Golf Club and has sea views and the owner is lovely. Just would point out though, if the wedding is the last weekend in October you'e going to struggle to find any accommodation as everything is fully booked due to the scooter rally week-end. Wish you luck.

N/E,UK
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: attending a wedding-need a guest house

thank you for your reply,the website looks really helpfull.

the wedding is early in the month so we should be ok!

3. Re: attending a wedding-need a guest house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bridlington
More Bridlington Topics