We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Devizes Beer Festival 2013

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Topic
Devizes Beer Festival 2013

...wil be held on the Wharf on Saturday, July 6th. Tickets will go on sale in March/April from various places in the town as well as by post. If anyone requires tickets via the post, please say so here and I will PM you the address.

As usual, it will be a family occasion by the canalside, food stalls, plenty of room to sit down, stuff for the kids to participate in, and live music throughout the day. With a bit of luck, the sun will shine too.....

19 replies to this topic
Wiltshire, England
Level Contributor
307 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

It's a busy time of year so book your accommodation as soon as possible. Bear in mind some B&Bs don't accept single night bookings at weekends during peak times. If you do leave it late, you can call the Devizes Area B&B info line for quality assessed accommodation: 01380 620660. Whoever is 'on duty' will have a list of availability and that might save you several phone calls.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

Hi Jayne

Yes, there are still tix available, they usually last until the week prior to the festval but obviously, never any guarantees so if you'd like to attend, I would send for those tix right away and you will be made most welcome.

Devizes
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

I'm just checking....the nice lady in the book shop said that non-drinkers don't need tickets so I just bought three (for husband and friends)....I won't get turned away at the gate for being a freak who doesn't drink will I?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

No, of course you won't. It's held on the Wharf, there's no "gate", people just start to queue to exchange their tickets for the programmes, free glass and armband around 11am. Everyone is welcome, and if you don't intend drinking, then there's no need for a ticket although it's highly unlikely there will be any available on the day anyway. We usually lay out lots of tables and chairs, plus people bring their own gazebos, camping chairs and the like, so if you want a good view of the music, get there early.

Southampton, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

Do I need a ticket for the 2013 beer fest in Devizes?

Southampton, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

Can I buy Ale while im there ?

Southampton, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

Can I buy Real ale while there?

Wiltshire, England
Level Contributor
307 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

I've just heard that the tickets are all sold out, returns only.

Southampton, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Devizes Beer Festival 2013

Hi Can I buy beer while im there?

Reply to: Devizes Beer Festival 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Devizes