We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the weather like in SJDS in June?

Which San Juan del Sur hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What is the weather like in SJDS in June?

Hi! I was wondering what the weather is like in June. I know it is the rainy season and I am okay with some rain each day, but would not want to go if it rains all day/every day. Does anyone have experience with that the weather is like in SJDS in June?

Thanks!

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
911 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the weather like in SJDS in June?

Greetings Napoleon and Josephine:

June is the beginning of the rainy season. The real heavy stuff comes later, in September-October. It rains much less on the coast then it does further east, so it really isn't bad enough to ruin your trip if that's what you are wondering about.

Have a great vacation in Nicaragua! Hopefully you will get around to some other spots besides SJdS!

Cheers, Mike @ Famstay El Porton Verde

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the weather like in SJDS in June?

it never rains all day every day. Even in the rainy season. The showers usually are heavy but brief, and very rarely last for hours and hours at a time.

If you are coming in early June you wont see much rain at all, but you will get a lot of heat as thats the tail end of the hottest months of the year here in Nicaragua.

3. Re: What is the weather like in SJDS in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 07, 2015