We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

Boston...
3 posts
Save Topic
Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

I am planning a trip to a beach area in Nicaragua in January but I

Will have end up in San Migual El Salvador.

Any recommendations on northern beaches and how to get private transport to San Miguel or at least the salvadorean border? I could probably arrange my own transport for ther.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,258 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

that will depend in how many people are going, the best beach area will be close to Leon that will give you some time to visit a nice colonial town as the colonial city of Leon.

Get in touch with http://golocalnicaragua.wix.com/nicaragua this local fellows will give you a hand.

Byron

Enjoy Nicaragua.

NY
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

MG K, Many people and specially myself have always comment on how great our experience was with the extremely EASY borders line crossing with this particular tour company Macua Tours. I have come to Nicaragua 4 times now and have always hire them because my family and me feel very comfortable with them. They handle all of the paperworks and immigration/customs formalities very fast. It seems they know everyone there police, immigration officers, great human relations and besides that there is always an English speaking person (guide) explaining the process, so that you know what you are doing... I will always highly recommend this company, very reliable and customize whatever you request them. This is the link to some of other tourists reviews: tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1627816-d…

Let us know how it goes... Good luck!

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

Hi there.

I could help you out for tours around the Chinandega-Leon area on Your way out of the country. Contact me for detailed information and it will be my pleasure to help you out to have gorgeous adventures joining: Rey's Tranquil Tours, Chinandega. Nicaragua.

E-mail: reymiranda01@hotmail.com

Regards,

Rey

Granada,Nicaragua
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

The most easy way to Travel throught Countries is using

International buses like: Trasnica-Tica Bus- King quality

all of them they have offices in the Main Cities: Leon-Granada-Managua-Rivas

there is also a new option to cross the boarder with El Salvador

is called Cruce el Golfo, they do this route by land-water-Land

they leave from Potosi-Chinandega and they drop you off in La Union El Salvador

Tierra Tour

Tour Operator

Chinandega...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

Hi

if you are planning to do something near to jiguilillo or others places near by Chinandega the best way to cross the border is from potosi the company where work with is offering this services but they need a minimun of 6 to make the trip .

but if you are travilling a long there are 3 boat that they often move with fish to el Salvador .

I can let you know the time and day if is possible hit me and I will give you the info.

have fun

Martin

6. Re: Transport from San juan del sur to San Miguel el Salvador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013