We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need hotel advice for SJdS

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Need hotel advice for SJdS

We will be in Managua for a couple of weeks (family obligations) and my husband and I were thinking of getting away just the two of us for a few days. We were looking into SJdS. We are not surfers and not very outdoorsy. We just want a hotel very near a nice, relaxing beach where we might have different food options (i.e. we don't want to cook). Ideally, the hotel would be on the beach or close enough that we could walk there. Any suggestions?

Granada Nicaragua
Level Contributor
962 posts
314 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need hotel advice for SJdS

Victoriana is a great place. On the beach but down from the nightlife zone...but still close enough to easily walk. Really clean and modern. A bit unlike a traditional CA hotel...it is cottage style and wood. Good service and food and a nice bar. A bit upscale...definitely not surfer. Have stayed three times.

Caution...some of the places talked about on this thread are not in SJDS. Might be OK, but if you are a bit out and no car might be a problem.

12. Re: Need hotel advice for SJdS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, October 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur