We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlos Gomez or Berman Gomez

Manalapan, New...
Level Contributor
74 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Carlos Gomez or Berman Gomez

I read on another website board about brothers Carlos or Berman Gomez who give tours based out of San Juan del Sur. Does anyone know how I might be able to reach either of them? Would like to book something in advance of my trip in late Dec.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carlos Gomez or Berman Gomez

What type of tours are you looking for? see www.nicaraguaescapade.weebly.com they offer tours for reasonable prices with English speaking tour guides as well.

Michigan
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Carlos Gomez or Berman Gomez

The Pier Beach Lounge offers tour packages - surfing, diving, sailing, horseback riding, ATV rentals etc. The owners and staff are friendly, reliable and honest about what is the best bang for your buck. Here is some of their contact info:

Phone: (505) 8901-2202

Email: piersanjuan@gmail.com

Facebook: Pier San Juan

Us
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Carlos Gomez or Berman Gomez

Get in touch with Berman Gomez at ometepeisland@hotmail.com!!!! There is no other guide to have in nicaragua! Knowledgable, local, multilingual and Fun, he will keep you safe and learning while having a great time. My university has used him and his brothers Carlos and Eduardo with our Nicaraguan field schools for many years. Berman Gomez is "El Guia!"

4. Re: Carlos Gomez or Berman Gomez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, May 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about San Juan del Sur
Recent Conversations