We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rent a car

florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
rent a car

i'm traveling to nicaragua in june and we are planning to rent a car to get from managua to rivas and i would like to see if anyone can tell me if there are roads sing to get to my destination. any advices will be welcome. thanks

Germany
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: rent a car

The road from Managua to Rivas is the Panamericana Road and in a good condition. If you want to travel a little bit in Nicaragua i recomment you to rent a car with 4 wheel drive because many roads are in a bad condition.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rent a car

Directions in nIcaragua are not hard at all and definetely there are signs on the roads but i still recommend to get a Map.

You can also get a vehicle and a driver to drive around ar to take you from one place to another at reasonable prices, if you need further assistance please email me.

Rodolfo

South Beach
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rent a car

We rented an automatic transmission car from Toyota in Managua. We had no problems whatsoever - roads were for the most part good to adequate.

4. Re: rent a car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 28, 2009