We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Villa Isabella

Manasquan
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel Villa Isabella

Just came back from a great stay at Hotel Villa Isabella in San Juan Del Sur, Nic. The entire experience exceeded our expectations...owners treated us like friends, great breakfast's, comfortable lodging and great atmosphere.

Highly recommend!

Bunker62

wisconsin
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Villa Isabella

what is the best way to get in touch with this hotel for reservations? I can not find a website. Thanks

Sacramento, Ca
Level Contributor
13 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Villa Isabella

I have heard great things about this hotel - but can't locate them on the web or an email address (that is working). The last email address that I tried was "jane101@aol.com" and it bounced back. Do you know how to reach them? thanks in advance!

3. Re: Hotel Villa Isabella

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, September 30, 2009