We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Breakfast suggestions?

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beverly...
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Breakfast suggestions?

Hi,

Does anyone know of any nice restaurants to have Easter breakfast or brunch? We are going to Hershey Park on Easter Sunday so we would need a place that we could go around 9:00 AM and be in the vicinity. Our hotel is 8 miles north from Hershey.

Thanks for your help.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Breakfast suggestions?

Events, Etc. is doing an Easter brunch from 9 am to 3 pm. Reservations are required. They are located at 814 East Chocolate Ave, Hershey.

www.events-etc.com

Beverly...
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Breakfast suggestions?

Hi,

Still searching for a breakfast restaurant that will be open on Easter Sunday. The Hershey Pantry event is sold out and was a little more than we want to spend since we will be going to the park.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Breakfast suggestions?

You might want to check out the following, none are exceptionally fancy but serve a decent breakfast.

Skyline Family Restaurant, 7510 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg

Perkins Restaurant, 7833 Linglestown Road, Harrisburg

Hershey Road Family Restaurant, 257 N. Hershey Rd, Harrisburg

Bob Evans, 650 Walton Ave, Hummelstown

Panera Bread, 1178 Mae St, Hummelstown

Mountain Road Diner, 300 N. Mountain Rd, Harrisburg

You should check that any of these restaurants will be open on Easter.

Edited: 8:35 pm, April 11, 2014
Beverly...
Level Contributor
278 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter Breakfast suggestions?

Thanks again Flyeagle. My parents are thinking about going with Plan B now. Since our hotel provides a pretty decent breakfast we will skip going out Easter morning and instead do a nice family dinner on Saturday night. I am leaning towards Fennici's since we all love Italian food including the kids.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter Breakfast suggestions?

If the hotel serves a decent breakfast, I'd eat there since you are paying for it in your room rate and it will save time. It's been quite a few years since I was at Fennici's, but I'm not a big fan. I have read some good reviews on Piazza Sorrento, 16 Briarcrest Square in Hershey but haven't yet been there.

6. Re: Easter Breakfast suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 15, 2015