We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa at the Hotel Hershey

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Des Moines, Iowa
14 posts
Save Topic
Spa at the Hotel Hershey

Hello! I'm thinking about a spa package at the Hotel Hershey and am debating between the Pink Rose Package (Rose Garden Soak, Rose Garden Hydrating Wrap and 50 minute Rose Garden Massage) versus the Hershey Hug (Spa Rain Shower, Hydrating Body Wrap and 50 minute Cocoa Massage). Does anyone have any experience or opinions about either of these spa packages? Thank you.

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
428 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa at the Hotel Hershey

I enjoy going to the spa and hope you will as well. While the services are nice, be sure you build time into your day to just enjoy the facility. Bring a book and make it the whole day.

The difference between the two packages are the featured scent and the choice of a soak or shower. Do you prefer one smell over the other? I would make that a primary decider. Do you enjoy sitting in a tub or do you prefer lots of jets of water? That would be a secondary decider. I don't think one over the other is really better.

I would recommend scheduling lunch when you schedule your services.

Enjoy!

2. Re: Spa at the Hotel Hershey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 25, 2014