We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Which Hershey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster...
Level Contributor
114 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

I have already purchased my Hershey Park tickets...

Does anyone know how I can get a Free Parking pass for Hershey Park????

thanks!

Murfreesboro, TN
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Can you buy a 2 day pass at Giant?

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

The two day flex ticket purchased directly from Hersheypark for $75.00 for adults is typically the best deal for 2 full days. I am not aware of any other deals on 2 day tickets. I am also not aware of any combo tickets. Hershey can do a good job of bleeding your wallet.

Keep in mind that ZooAmerica is included in your admission to Hersheypark provided you go on the day you are in the park. There is also a Preview Plan available for Hersheypark. When you purchase any admission plan, you can enter the park the night before your full day, 2 1/2 hours early (3 1/2 hours early when the park closes at 11 pm) for no additional charge. Exact times for this are on the website below.

http://www.hersheypark.com/tickets/index.php

Parking is free at Chocolate World; however it is limited to 2 hours (I think). If you are in the lot beyond that time the parking charges are expensive. So in other words, you can't try to escape the $12.00 parking fee for the Hersheypark lot by parking in the Chocolate World lot. As a side note for Chocolate World, I would skip the 3D movie. There are other posters who will disagree but I found it to be a waste of money and it is a relatively short movie. The Hershey Gardens & the Trolley Works are definitely worth it.

Enjoy your trip!

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Giant does not sell 2 day tickets and the cost of 2 one day tickets at Giant exceeds the $75.00 cost of the 2 day ticket from Hersheypark.

14. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, June 28, 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
374 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

I bought my park tickets at Giant and received a free parking coupon with my tickets. The free parking was only good through June 30, 2012.

Allentown...
1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

my boyfriend and i are going and I was wondering about parking in town and walk to save on parking for $12 from what i see -- their site says $10 though?

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Used to be $10, they needed more money to help pay for Skyrush, it is now $12

Pottsville...
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

If you don't mind a walk, You could just park in chocolate world for free!

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

Parking in the Chocolate World lot is only free for two hours, after that the hourly charge for an entire day I think would exceed the daily parking fee for the Hersheypark lot.

Hazleton...
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Hershey Park- Free Parking coupon?

we want to go to the park cuz u can have fun and ,,good time