We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

America Best Value Innn in Campbelltown

Davenport Ia
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
America Best Value Innn in Campbelltown

Hello:

My sister, her family and my family are meeting to take a vacation for a few days in Hershey Park. We have both looked for hotels and are looking for clean, reasonable, with a pool and not very far from Hershey. We booked rooms at America Best Value Inn at Campbelltown. Does anyone know anything about it? Good or Bad?? This is our summer vacation and I am a little anxious about booking a hotel we don't really know anything about. Any info would be appreciated.

Davenport Ia
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: America Best Value Innn in Campbelltown

I will respond to my own question. Recommend you do NOT stay here. We stayed recently and were not happy. it was very outdated, shower had some kind of gunk on it, sink was not connected to the wall well and carpet was worn and needed cleaning.

2. Re: America Best Value Innn in Campbelltown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, September 04, 2009