We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feild lots tailgating

1 post
Save Topic
Feild lots tailgating

I plan on attending a concert tomorrow evening and was looking for advise on if tailgating is permitted in the feild lots? If so what restrictions if any are there

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,406 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feild lots tailgating

The following is what is on the Hershey Entertainment web site under tailgating in policies & procedures:

Tailgating

Tailgating is not permitted in the parking lot areas. Guests may assemble at their vehicles under the following conditions:

Guests may only occupy the parking space that they purchased upon entering the property.

Adjacent parking spaces and driveways must remain clear.

Tents and canopies may not be erected in the parking lots.

Grills and open flames are not permitted.

All that being said, I'm not sure what they define as a "parking lot" (perhaps the paved parking lots around the stadium, park & Giant Center). I recently drove down Hersheypark Drive on a concert day and there were plenty of people tailgating in the fields, there were canopies up and I saw grills as well as people walking around with drink cozies. For a definite answer, give them a call 717-534-3911.

hersheyentertainment.com/policies-and-proced…

2. Re: Feild lots tailgating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 04, 2018