We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mail Delivery in Hawley?

upstate NY
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mail Delivery in Hawley?

We're thinking about moving to the area, and want to know how we will get our mail? We never see mailboxes!

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mail Delivery in Hawley?

Not sure where you are looking for the mailboxes. Hawley does have mail delivery, both in town and out. If you can tell me what area of Hawley, I will be able to get more information. There were a few areas in the past that had to come to the Post Office and pick up their mail, but that is in the past.

upstate NY
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mail Delivery in Hawley?

Thanks so much for the reply, and it IS strange that we didn't see mailboxes! :-)

We've checked out the P.O. since I wrote the note, (should have done that first, I guess), and found out that there is mail delivery, but you were very kind to answer my note.

Best regards,

Karen

3. Re: Mail Delivery in Hawley?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 14, 2009