We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woodloch Pines

Which Hawley hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Queens, New York
Level Contributor
499 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Woodloch Pines

A neighbor of mine went to WP in the spring with a group and enjoyed herself. She recommended it for a family Christmas get together. Has anyone been there during the week between Christmas and New Year? What activities are there on the grounds in the winter without driving anywhere (in case there's a snowstorm)? Is it very expensive during that week? Thanks for any advice. I'm also open to other suggestions in the area or within a 2 hour drive from NYC.

long island, ny
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woodloch Pines

All of their rates are posted on their website www.woodloch.com. You really stay there for the activities...that is primarily what you are paying for...non-stop action for all ages. There is also snow tubing in the winter. The resort is your destination. I wouldn't really plan on leaving, snowstorm or not.

I wasn't there for christmas (went in March) but I could only assume that they go all out.

Woodloch is pricey any time of the year, but it is clean and well run.

I just looked and 3 nights is about $1000.00 per adult.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
499 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woodloch Pines

thanks shoney!

3. Re: Woodloch Pines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 08, 2009