We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

Virginia
2 posts
Save Topic
Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

Good afternoon--I am trying to find a quaint, romantic place for a honeymoon night in the Harrisburg area. It doesn't have to be fancy because it's just for one night, but I'm looking for something romantic and nice. This is a wedding present for a family member, and I'm not familiar with the area. Any info you can provide will be most helpful.

Thanks!

Lewistown
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

I'm also looking for the same thing... I was told that the Inn of the Dove was a very nice place...

Sellersville, PA
Level Contributor
161 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

A bed & breakfast, The Inn at Westwynd Farm in nearby Hummelstown receives rave reviews. See www.westwyndfarminn.com.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

Inn of the Dove? I'm not a fan...

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

The Wildwoods Inn is a very nice inn that is located on Route 39 not too far from Hershey Park. I never heard of the place until I read the reviews of it on Trip Advisor. The reason I hadn't heard of it before is because the property is a former house that was turned into an inn and just opened for business last year.

PA
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

The Inn of the Dove is kind of a dive now. I wouldn't reccommend it. There is the Harrisburg Hilton and the Crown Plaza in the city. Both of those would be nice.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
2,916 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

The Allenberry Resorts near Harrisburg are known for their romantic setting. You can check out their website at http://www.allenberry.com/

7. Re: Nice place to stay for honeymoon night in Harrisburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 05, 2009