We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mexican Restaurant in Harrisbrug??

PA
Level Contributor
83 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Mexican Restaurant in Harrisbrug??

I was told that there is a really good Mexican Restaurant not far from the Bass Pro Shop. Does anyone know the name of the restaurant and where exactly it is located?

Thanks.

PA
Destination Expert
for Hershey, Harrisburg
Level Contributor
3,219 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mexican Restaurant in Harrisbrug??

The restaurant is Fiesta Mexico at 3957 Paxton Street. Bass Pro Shop/Harrisburg Mall is on Paxton Street - head east from the mall on Paxton Street - it's about two blocks on the right. I was there one time, it was ok.

Another Mexican restaurant people like is El Rodeo, 4659 Jonestown Road (Route 22), Harrisburg. I used to like it but got sick the last time I ate there and have never returned.

A family member liked El Sol, 18 South Third Street (downtown), Harrisburg; however, I have never been there.

Sorry I couldn't offer more encouraging info on Mexican restaurants.

Mentioned in this post
Harrisburg
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
El Sol Mexican Restaurant
377 Reviews
Harrisburg, PA
Downtown Harrisburg
Downtown Harrisburg
142 Reviews
Harrisburg, PA
Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mexican Restaurant in Harrisbrug??

Just ate at downtown Mexican restaurant, El Sol, last weekend. We enjoyed the venue, and food (for the five of us) was excellent! Good service, and I would highly recommend. Have not visited Fiesta Mexico on Paxton St., sorry!

Mentioned in this post
377 Reviews
Harrisburg, PA
Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
3,334 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mexican Restaurant in Harrisbrug??

There is a family owned authentic Mexican restaurant about 3 miles from the Bass Pro Shop. The food is very good. Here is their website:

http://herbysmexican.com/index.html

4. Re: Mexican Restaurant in Harrisbrug??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 24, 2010