We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hibachi Buffet

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
100 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hibachi Buffet

I see the reviews for this place are pretty good, but I have a question: We are going to be traveling to PA to visit in-laws, and will be there over Father's Day. He wants to eat there, but some reviews state they use MSG. I am allergic and do not wish to spend my vacation in the hospital. Does anyone know if they serve MSG for sure? If so, we will have to find another place for family to gather. Thanks! (If they do, does anyone know of another decent buffet? Everyone else seems to want to eat at one except us, living here, we're 'buffeted out' for the rest of our life, lol).....

3 replies to this topic
Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hibachi Buffet

Sounds like diners have had bad experiences there with MSG, why chance it? urbanspoon.com/r/252/1642586/restaurant/Penn…

Ryan's buffet is on the same road, opposite side. http://www.ryans.com/

The best non chain buffets are in Lancaster County.

gettysburg, pa
Destination Expert
for Gettysburg
Level Contributor
997 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hibachi Buffet

Are you looking for a buffet in Hanover, or are you willing to go to surrounding areas? There may be some other options out toward Gettysburg.

Besides Ryan's in Hanover, there is also Hoss's. It's not technically a buffet, but it has an extensive soup and salad bar.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
100 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hibachi Buffet

I will run these by my husband, and have him ask what his Dad thinks. Thanks!

Reply to: Hibachi Buffet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hanover