We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants in Grove City

Ohio
1 post
Save Topic
restaurants in Grove City

What restaurants are located in Grove City that the college crowd frequents? Fast food like Wendy's? etc. pizza places? I want to give a gift card to an entering freshman at Grove City College. Can anyone help me on this. Cean

Pittsburgh PA
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants in Grove City

Will the student have a car? Within walking distance of the campus is a McDonalds and Subway. Delivery (in my day) is limited to Pizza and Chinese - Four Star & Victor Lee's respectively.

If they'll have a car (or a roommate with one) there's a Taco Bell, Arby's and Perkins on the way to the WalMart area. Towards the outlets, there's an Eat & Park, Hoss's, McDonalds and The Elephant & Castle.

Non chains, but within driving are Rudys (known as the closest place to serve beer, the town proper is dry), Benjamin's (great pretzels, good desserts), and the Iron Bridge/Rachels group. If you go visit, take them to the Iron Bridge for Sunday brunch - we make the trip occasionally from Pittsburgh because the food is great.