We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

Toronto
2 posts
Save Topic
Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

Hi, I'm planning to be in Grove city in May for some shopping. Is there a mall (other than prime outlets) and a target? if so, could you please provide an address - that would be very helpful.

thanks so much!

estero

Saxonburg...
Level Contributor
329 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

What kind of shopping are you looking for. Grove City Outlets is a huge outlet mall in the middle of a rural area. Other malls are either closer to Pittsburgh or Erie. It all depends on what kind of stores you're looking for.

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

I'm looking for a higher end mall as close to Prime Outlets as possible. Also, I'm looking for a target close by as well.

Thanks for your help Burg.

Saxonburg...
Level Contributor
329 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

Are you going to be coming through Erie? I haven't been to the Target in Erie, but their website states there's one on Peach Street - one of the main street's in Erie.

The closest one to Grove City is listed as Butler (where I shop), but that would be out of your way. If you have any interest, the closest nicer mall would be Ross Park Mall. Unfortunately, after checking Mapquest, it is about 1 hour south of Grove City - approx. 46.65 miles. On the other hand, if you decide to try it out, you will pass through Cranberry Township in Butler County which has another Target at which I shop. It is located on Route 228 and you would pass this road on the way to Ross Park Mall. It's about halfway to the mall. If you want to get a glimpse of the directory for Ross Park Mall, their website is www.simon.com.

Cranberry is a growing community north of Pittsburgh with tons of shopping and restaurants.

Good Luck!

canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

Where is a good nonsmoking place to stay when shopping at Grove City outlets, other than the hotels directly across the street from the outlets?

Saxonburg...
Level Contributor
329 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

There's several B & B's in the general area. I've not stayed at any of them since I'm only 40 minutes away, but you can check the www.visitpa.com site to find where they're located. You can do a search under Grove City or Slippery Rock which isn't all that far. My husband and I had checked out the Applebutter Inn in Slippery Rock a couple of years ago. It was nice then, but haven't been inside since. Volant may also have some.

6. Re: Mall (other than prime outlets) and a target?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 28, 2009