We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is the horse lovers bed and breakfast out of business

Springfield...
1 post
Save Topic
is the horse lovers bed and breakfast out of business

My husband and I went back in 2000, in feb. in the snow and took a horseback ride with the owners husband down around the property by the creek, it was one of the most memorable times of my life, their house was beautiful, they had a carved out of wood horse head on the front porch, that was magnificent! each room, beautifully decorated by the wife, private jacquzzi, reasonably priced and private, and she was a excellent cook, She was extremely personable, her husband was quite quiet, but took good care of the horses....I just wonder what happened to them and their bed and breakfast? annemarie, pa.

1. Re: is the horse lovers bed and breakfast out of business

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Fawn Grove