We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlisle Bike Fest

Which Carlisle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Western New York
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Carlisle Bike Fest

Could someone tell me the hotels that are close to the Bike Fest. I understand this event is held in the Fairgrounds.

VA
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Carlisle Bike Fest

Do NOT stay at the Hotel Carlisle. The place is disgusting, and they spend more time removing bad reviews from websites, than maintaining their property. I posted several reviews after my last stay there, and they all mysteriously disappeared, even though I have photographic evidence as to how bad the place is!

And no ,,. I didn't use this screen name for my review ... it was created after they tried to censor what people say about their property!

2. Re: Carlisle Bike Fest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 09, 2009