We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sweet homes rentals

haarlem
Level Contributor
154 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
sweet homes rentals

Is anyone familiar with sweet homes rentals?

Issaquah, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
21. Re: sweet homes rentals

We are currently staying in one of Sweet Homes rentals and are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Yes, it's on the pricey side but the home is beautiful, large, and has everything we needed for our group of 8 plus two dogs. We are right on the beach north of Waldport. They have thought of all the little things - places to hose off our feet at each door, very comfortable beds (nothing worse than a bad bed to ruin a vacation), lots of towels, beach toys and kites for the kids, beach chairs, a really nice large gas bbq, well stocked kitchen, two TV's, etc. The couple that owns the house is from Las Vegas, hence the billing address. We have been more than satisfied with our stay here, and the price for a house right on the beach was less than what we found further up the coast (Manzanita, Cannon Beach). We would definitely come back here.

Mentioned in this post
Manzanita
Manzanita
Oregon Coast, OR
Cannon Beach
Cannon Beach
Oregon Coast, OR
Yachats, Oregon...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: sweet homes rentals

Sweet Homes Rentals is a joint venture, actually. (I know some of the principals). They *do* have an office in Yachats (262 Hwy 101 N) and are in partnership with a gentleman from Nevada (whose sister lives in Yachats and has a couple of businesses). I can't attest to rates, extras, tax, etc. but I do know that Sweet Homes is a legitimate company with roots in Yachats in spite of the NV connection. I hope that helps!

Mentioned in this post
Yachats
Yachats
Oregon Coast, OR
23. Re: sweet homes rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:37 am, August 07, 2012
Portland, Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: sweet homes rentals

Hi Half Brit,

I think you have our Sand Castle confused with another. Our beach house is a home that was built in 1995 and was never a restaurant. Just thought you should know!

tk

25. Re: sweet homes rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 15, 2013