We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

17650 Cluster Cabin Lane Sunriver, Or

Grass Valley, Ca
Level Contributor
12 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
17650 Cluster Cabin Lane Sunriver, Or

Okay, we are slackers who have finally decided what to do for our summer vacation: Go to Sunriver for our first visit. Naturally, almost all the places are booked up, but there is a 5-day slot in July available at the above cabin. We are a family of three with a dog, looking for a quiet place to stay but with all the amenities that come with Sunriver. Does anyone have experience with the above cabin, or with the cluster cabins in general? Where are they in relation to the rest of the resort, and would you recommend them?

Thanks.

1 reply
Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,078 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 17650 Cluster Cabin Lane Sunriver, Or

We have been going to Sunriver for years. I know where the Cluster Cabins are, but have not stayed in them. It is a quiet area of the resort since it is further from the main part, like the village. Like I said, I can only comment on the location of them. That said, I would definitely try to find something else closer in to the main part of the resort. Even the north end has more to do, and is pretty quiet. There are quite a few options for who you can rent through. We have had good luck with Craigslist as well as Sunray Inc. There is also Sunriver itself, Bennington Properties, and VRBO. I know there are some other property management companies that have Sunriver rentals, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Reply to: 17650 Cluster Cabin Lane Sunriver, Or
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sunriver